SEOR Dept., MS4A6
4400 University Drive
- Ph.D., George Mason University, 1992
- M.BA., Marymount University 1986
- M.S., American University 1978
Requirements Engineering, Decision Support, Process Improvement, Cost Modeling and
- Selected Articles
- Peggy Brouse “Configuration Management” invited chapter in Encyclopedia of Life
Support Systems (EOLSS), UNESCO, 2001 (Darwish M. K. Al Gobaisi eds).
- Peggy Brouse “Configuration Management and the Systems Engineering Management Plan” Chapter 9 in Handbook of Systems Engineering and Management, (Andrew Sage
and William Rouse (Eds)), John Wiley and Sons, 1999, pp.
- Philip Barry, Kathy Laskey, and Peggy Brouse, "Development of Bayesian Networks from Unified Modeling Language
(UML) Artifacts" Proceedings of the 12th International Conference on Software Engineering and Knowledge
Engineering; July 6-8, 2000, Chicago, IL.
- Peggy Brouse and Ruth Buys, "Software Development - Affordable Process Improvement Can Open New Markets,"
IEEE Information Technology Professional, Vol. 1, No. 3, August, 1999, pp. 47-52.
- Philip Barry and Peggy Brouse, “Agile Requirements Modeling”, Proceedings of the 10th International Conference on
Software Engineering and Knowledge Engineering; June 18-20, 1998, San Francisco, California, pp. 10-17.
- Peggy Brouse and Ruth Buys, “Integration of Software Process Improvement and Infrastructure Assessments,"
Proceedings of the European Software Control and Metrics [ESCOM] Conference, May 17-19, 1998, Rome Italy, pp.
- Peggy Brouse and Ruth Buys, “Improving the Quality of Requirements Development Process,” Proceedings of the 5th
Software Quality Conference, Dundee, Scotland, Editors: W.B.Samson, I.M.Marshall and D.G.Edgar-Nevill, pp.
77-86, (July 1996).
- Professional Awards
- Finalist in Teaching Excellence Award, George Mason University, 1994, 1996