Ph. D. Electrical Engineering, the University of Connecticut, 1986.
- M.S. Electrical Engineering, the University of Connecticut, 1983.
- B.S. Communication Engineering, National Chiao-Tung University, Taiwan, 1979.
Multisensor data fusion, multitarget tracking, situation assessment, Bayesian networks and artificial neural networks technologies.
- Selected Articles
- Shulin Yang and K. C. Chang, "Comparison of Score Matrics for Bayesian Network Learning," IEEE Trans. on SMC, May, 2002.
- K. C. Chang, Zhi Tian, and Rajat Saha, "Performance Evaluation of Track Fusion with Information Filter," IEEE Trans. on AES, Vol. 38, No. 2, April, 2002.
- Shozo Mori, Bill Barker, Chee-Yee Chong, and K. C. Chang, "Track Association and Track Fusion with Non-Deterministic Target Dynamics," to appear in IEEE Trans. on AES, 2002.
- K. C. Chang, Xiaoyan Yin, Rajat Saha, and Kam Lee, "Evaluating a Linear Predictive Bandwidth Conservation Algorithm," IEEE Trans. on AES, Vol. 36, No. 4, pp. 1407-1413, Oct., 2000.
- K. C. Chang, Robert Fung, Alan Lucas, Robert Oliver, and Nina Shikaoff, "Bayesian Networks Applied to Credit Scoring," IMA Journal of Mathematics Applied in Business and Industry, Issue 1, pp.1-18, Jan., 2000.
- Chee-Yee Chong, Shozo Mori, K. C. Chang, and Bill Barker, "Architectures and Algorithms for Track Association and Fusion," IEEE AES Systems Magazine, Vol. 15, No. 1, pp. 5-13, Jan., 2000.
- Jun Liu, K. C. Chang, and Jing Zhou, "Bayesian Networks Learning with a Hybrid Convergent Method," IEEE Trans. on SMC, Sept. 1999.
- Professional Activities
Associate Editor, IEEE Trans. on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics, 2002 - present
Editor, Large Scale Systems: IEEE Trans. on Aerospace and Electronic Systems, 1996 - present.
- Selected Professional Awards
- DARPA 1993, 1994, 1994, 2002
- BMDO 2000, 2001, 2002
- ROME 1995, 1997, 1997
- Raytheon 1997
- Senior Member of IEEE